To Healthcare Providers
To Healthcare Providers is to share useful information to all healthcare providers.
- The Original Point Therapy: Please go to google* “The Original Point Therapy” to go to their website and download their manual and then use google translate to translate from Traditional Chinese to be English. It’s an add-on to treat pain. However, personally, I feel using acupuncture will be faster.On another hand, if without the professional to correct posture, the therapist can get hurt from a wrong posture.If a patient does not like acupuncture or the chronic pain lasts too long, by compensation, the painful site already grew too many capillaries that caused hardly to insert needle without causing pain.You can either use herbs externally or apply some wood lock massage oil or similar massage oil or essential oil that has strong enhancing circulation property along the original point location, then, do moxa on top of the herb or oil to help penetrate to relieve the pain.However, the acupuncture points that located at DU 15, DU 16, DU 17 and DU 18 can not do moxa. Therefore, you can not moxa the original point that located under the lower edge of the skull and near the cervical spine to avoid trouble.
Or, you can follow the Comprehensive Universal Energy Healing to reduce the pain. Meanwhile, you learn how to help stress and insomnia. Meanwhile, raise your frequency to avoid sickness and gain uncountable benefits.
* The website owner refused our backlink request.
- Everyone is born with abundant self-healing power. The treatment effectiveness will be enhanced by combining with love, gratitude, sharing, and collaboration.
- Zhu You Shu (祝由術）- The Classic Chinese Hypnosis: The modern medical research broadened its application scope. It can solve the patient who does not follow instruction problem.
- Dr. Richard Teo – Thoughts of Life, Wealth, Success & Happiness Think clearly and get a balance in your life!
- Why is it important to learn more skills? Please watch the cartoon Dr. Quantum – Double Slit Experiment.
Frieda Mah, L.Ac.’s valuable collections.