Yang Qi Functions and Its Relationship with Health
Yang Qi Functions and Its Relationship with Health: Without treating or boost a patient’s yang qi, it’s hard to make a patient’s health turning around.
The universe fulfills with qi to nourish all lives. Any living organism lost the vital qi of the yang qi is “death”.
Qi flowing inside the body can bring away toxins, cells metabolism waste, dead cells, brings in nutrients, neurotransmitters, white cells, hormones, etc. to the site to do defense and repair jobs. It can renew cells.
The qi is unique in the Chinese medicine. It contains energy to keep a life’s vitality activities and tiny material particles to maintain the life needed nutrients, fluids, neurotransmitters, hormones, etc. and the metabolic waste. Usually, we call the energy is the yang part of the qi and the material part is the yin part of the qi.
Yang: Male, functional, hot, warm, quick, bright, sun, acute …
Yin : Female, material, cold, chill, slow, dark, moon, chronic…
In Chinese medicine, always yin and yang coexist. Qi has its yang part and yin part. Let me call the yang part as the yang qi to avoid misunderstandings with the other author’s possible translations.
The Functions of the Yang Qi
The yang qi functions are:
- Delivery Function: It transports life needed or cell metabolism generated waste substances or dead cells. It detoxifies, eliminates the blockage such as the blood stasis/qi stagnation/phlegm accumulation. It dominates the qi, blood, saliva, semen circulation function.It controls the growth, reproductive functions and the normal functioning of various organs’ functions, stabilizing the nerves and emotions. Thus, the yang qi maintains the best performance of the body, lets the undeveloped bodies grow. If applies the longevity to maintain health, the yang qi even can reverse the aging process.
Use this function, can treat atrophy, pain, tumor, degeneration, organ failure, body rejuvenations, solve aging problems, etc.
- Warming and regulating function: It keeps a fixed body temperature range to provide heat for body’s physiological functions. It keeps the best environment to execute the body functions such as transporting all materials, does metabolism, etc.It maintains softness and elasticity of all soft tissues. Therefore, once a person dead, the yang qi is gone, the body gradually becomes hard. Use this function, can treat tight muscles, tendons to avoid their tearing, low metabolism, weight loss, infertility induced by a cold uterus, cold constitution, cold syndromes, cancer, the terminal stage of a chilly cold, etc.Therefore, many cases, when the western medicine declared a death or give up treatment, most chances, the Chinese medicine can save the patient’s life.Moreover, it’s the time to think that many patients be sent to the morgue, the body temperature is still warm. Think about the soul is still not separated by the body. How scared, mad, sad, disappointed feelings could be from the patients, even they cannot talk!
Translocation thinking is part of the Chinese culture to promote kindness, reduce selfishly, promote understanding, etc. As a medical field professional, could you please do the translocation thinking to see if someday, you are in the situation that you have a high chance to be saved, but, you are on the way to be sent to the morgue. How do you feel? What do you want to do now to prevent this happen to you?!
- Defense function: It controls the opening and closing of the skin pores to resist wind, coldness, heat, wetness, dryness, fire and other pathogens invading the body. It also brings the killing cells, macrophages, etc. to the site to do defense. Kills the invaded bacteria, viruses, expel parasites and other pathogens out of the body. Repairs organs, tissues, and cells, keeping them healthy and functional. Use this function, can treat or prevent low immunity, arthritis, infections, flu, cancer, etc.
- Astringent or retention function: It keeps blood, body fluids, and essence (pure nutrients) without leakage as well as retaining the blood and body fluid flowing inside its route without flowing into the wrong places. It regulates the body fluid, semen, endocrine secretion and menstruation; maintain the nerves, blood vessels, and the meridian normal distribution. Keeps various organs, tissues maintain normal morphology and locations. Thus, we can use the Comprehensive Universal Energy Healing and acupuncture to correct body distortion and prolapsed organs. Also, can use it to stop bleeding.
- Vaporization function: It transforms materials and energy in our body, i.e. transforms the Qi, blood, fluid, liquid, and the body essences connect the physical body with spirit and soul. If rising up one’s overall frequency, it rises up the spirituality and promotes one’s health.
On the other hand, if raises up the spirituality, it also improves health. Use this function, can treat dryness, thirsty, etc.. Therefore, doing ethical cultivation also rises up the yang qi and improves health. That’s what we teach in the whole body healing system** to let people know any positive mindset or behavior of gratitude, collaboration can feel the qi following stronger right the way.
It’s due to it fits the universal codes of the ethics. If all of the human beings can understand it, the injustice wars will reduce, the world is more peaceful, the money driving intention and acts that hurt the others can be stopped by one self’s conscious mind.
Thus, Chinese medicine emphasizes the maintenance of the yang qi to achieve health!
Plus, the ancient Chinese medicine practitioners can correctly diagnose the yin and yang, know how to boost yang qi, they can treat a lot nowadays no clue diseases.
From here, you can understand why acupuncture, the whole body healing system**, qigong, herbs, etc. can treat so many diseases.
Moreover, the moral cultivation was emphasized in the ancient Chinese medicine. Yet, it is missing in the modern medical schools and businesses. That induced so many disasters in the patients.
To gain and maintain health is not hard in the Chinese medicine: Keep qi and blood harmonized* and flow smoothly, yin and yang balanced, positive thinking, attitude, and behavior. That’s simple!
*If qi and blood not harmonized, it induced the whole body pain.
**The whole body healing system will be posted in another article.
The author urges all of the medical schools to put Chinese medicine knowledge as the medical fundamentals in order to lower medical cost and avoid patient’s suffering.
What is the driving force to allow the author post the conclusion? From the voice of the uncounted death patients from medical mistakes or nonsense and the deep suffering of the severely sick patients, their family members, and caregivers.
The author hopes that her tears and heart bleeding for years from treating severely sick patients, hear or seeing her friends, relatives encountered medical situations can wash out medical mistakes and bias to Chinese medicine, acupuncture, and an acupuncturist’s job.
- In order to not suppress yang qi, please click and read Cold Foods & Cold Drinks Caused Health Problems and Cold Foods Drinks Caused Problems Chart Rev 1.
- For the female, do not explore your umbilicus to avoid coldness invade abdomen and cause infertility due to coldness in the uterus. Coldness in the uterus is the number one cause of infertility and caused many gynecology problems.
© Frieda Mah, L.Ac., International Speaker，International Best Selling Author
and the Whole Body Self-Healing System Coach