It’s a brand new year with harvest cheers and happiness for sharing. Today is the first day and it’s the beginning of this celebrating year.
Step 1: It’s worth to calm down and think:
- What is the most important in your life?
Write down and plan it. Break them down for steps. Write down the goal in year 2013 and in months. By doing so, you fell your life has goal and it is valuable and meaningful.
- What is the most important in your daily life?
Write down that toward to achieve your life goal, give them priority from easiest to hardest to achieve and do it. By doing so, you will feel your life is fulfill with hope and enjoyment.
- What stuffs in your daily life that’s is not important and you can leave them out?
List them out and give them priority from easiest to hardest. Then, stop to do them or have them. By doing so, your mind will be a lot clear, your burden will be lighter and this year’s stress will be a lot reduced.
Then, step 2
- Read loudly for your yearly goal and your monthly goal until you can memorize them.
- Pick up 1~3 items on the above #2 list, read them loudly until you can memorize them.
- Pick up 1~ 3 items on the above #3 list, read them loudly until you can memorize them.
Please deep breathe 3~5 times (slowly breathing in, hold 2~3 seconds, then slowly breathing out), then, do meditation and image that
- How happy you are when you achieved your yearly and monthly goal.
- You are putting effort to do the important things that you picked up in step 2 #2 and finished or toward finish it in today that you can sleep satisfying in the night for what you already achieved.
- You stopped to do the stuffs that you list on Step 2 #3 and reinforce the enjoyment with #1 and #2.
Good Luck! We will come back tomorrow to review what you did. If you want to advance more, please put down your comments below. Share is the most reworded thing from God among love, gratitude and sharing. If you share your experience, you build up your life credit toward to your life success.
© © Frieda Mah, International Speaker, Author, and Coach